Choosing a right Bluetooth speaker:
Tips to buy the Bluetooth speakers:
- Understanding the specifications – Whether you are looking for any model or brand of the Bluetooth speaker for your needs, first of all you should look for the specifications mentioned on the package and compare one or more speakers with each other. Then only, you can definitely make a right choice at all.
- Frequency response – Everyone has to consider the frequency response of the portable Bluetooth speaker which is basically measure in Hertz Hz. It is typically ranging from 100 Hz to 20,000 Hz. You should also have to buy the Bluetooth speaker with the audio bass frequency which ranges from 20 Hz to 250 Hz. When considering the vocals and some other instruments like piano and a guitar, it typically resides in the range of 250 Hz to 4000 Hz. It is the mid-range frequency and rests of the frequencies up to 20,000 Hz form a treble.
- The age of the music or sound listeners also comes into an account because you have to choose a particular Bluetooth speaker with the certain frequencies which you can hear.
- You should also need to consider a version of the Bluetooth in your speaker device. It actually determines the actual quality of your audio transmission and also distance which you can keep between your speaker and also the phone. It is better ideally looking for the Bluetooth version 4 which has the best support for batter battery life, lower energy profile and it will give you a range about 60 meters. The Bluetooth 5 is the latest standard that improves the rate and range of data transmission currently but still there are several numbers of people preferring only Bluetooth version 4 for their usage.
Some other tips to be considered:
- The buyers of the portable Bluetooth speakers should also need to consider the audio driver which is the heart of any speaker. When it comes to the most portable speakers like the Bluetooth speakers, they will usually have the 40mm driver that is a very good size to start with. If the purchasers are willing to have the bigger drivers, then you should also increase the overall size of the speakers. Some bigger speakers have the twin drivers which will have the capable of producing the loud sound. The number of drivers placed will also make a certain different to how your Bluetooth speaker will sound.
- Connectivity – Besides the wireless Bluetooth connectivity, it is also very important to have an option of wired connection so you have to check for the auxiliary connector. A wired connection is generally handy when the buyers want to save a little bit of battery on your speaker or phone. It will also be very helpful to provide you the best sound quality. Most of the portable Bluetooth speaker models also have NFC that helps in the quick pairing with your devices such as smart phone, laptop, tablet or desktop PC. You should also need a microphone in your connection to even use it like the speaker phone.
- Charging style – Having the standard USB charging port is a highly convenient option when you are going to the outdoor locations.
Shop your new Gadget and mobile devices at AliExpress
AliExpress has a wide variety of products starting with Smartphones and Accessories, Consumer electronics, watches, Computers, Toys, Sports and outdoors and many more. AliExpress also offers competitive prices for their 100 Million plus products and ships to over 200 countries globally. Visit AliExpress.com for more special discounts and coupons only offered at their shopping page.